2012 Kia Sedona User Reviews
EX LWB shown
- $17,899 - $20,783
- No trim specified for this review
- a lot of features at a fair price
- lacks leg room for tall drivers. See review for more.
Purchased As New
Nice pickup. Automatic doors and lots of standard features usually found in pricier minis.
Important flaw: This is the only car I have ever owned in 45 yrs. of driving where you can easily step on both the brake and the accelerator at the same time, especially in an emergency stop situation. I believe this is a serious design flaw that needs to be addressed by the manufacturer.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia GT4 Stinger gets top-down teaser
Kia has issued another teaser for its hotly anticipated GT4 Stinger Concept, which is set to debut a...Read Full Review
Kia previews next-gen infotainment systems at CES
While improving its quality, appeal and market share in recent years, Kia has made tremendous stride...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles