2004 Kia Sorento
EX 4X4 shown
- $4,326 - $6,077
The 2004 Sorento is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the LX 4X2 to... read more the EX 4X4. The 2004 Sorento's closest competitor is the Pontiac Aztek.
Upon introduction, the LX 4X2 is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 192-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The EX 4X4 is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 192-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Sorento is a carryover from 2003.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Kia Sorento
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
Kia Confirms Production GT Sportscar, Roadster In Development
Kia has come a long way from what it once was. Vehicles like the Forte, Cadenza and Optima are all a...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles