2007 Kia Sorento
- $7,146 - $9,598
The 2007 Sorento is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 5 trims, ranging from the Base to the... read more EX 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, V6, 262-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. The EX 4X4 is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, V6, 262-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2007 Sorento is redesigned for 2007.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Kia Sorento
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
Kia teases sporty hatchback concept ahead of Detroit
The UK arm of Kia just released a teaser image (click to enlarge) for a new concept car that will be...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles