2013 Kia Soul User Reviews
- $14,400 - $19,900
- No trim specified for this review
- Fun to drive, Great Visibility..nice interior and exterior design!
- Pushes a bit to accelerate, center console is small.
Purchased As New
I downgraded from a Toyota Solara Convertible....I'm a simple guy at heart, and this cute, funny looking little vehicle
may be the VW Bug of today. Handles very easily, easy to enter and exit...great to get back to cloth seats. Lots of bang for the buck.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Kia Soul also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Kia Soul
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia GT4 Stinger gets top-down teaser
Kia has issued another teaser for its hotly anticipated GT4 Stinger Concept, which is set to debut a...Read Full Review
Kia previews next-gen infotainment systems at CES
While improving its quality, appeal and market share in recent years, Kia has made tremendous stride...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles