2013 Kia Soul User Reviews
- $14,400 - $19,900
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel economy. Nice space. Fun design with mood lights. Love the back up camera and Bluetooth.
- Small cargo and I wish there was mood lighting on the rear speakers.
Purchased As New
Great economical car that is fun to drive. I love the sport shifting option, especially when needing to get up and go. Love the fog lamps, sunroof and Sirius radio.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Kia Soul also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Kia Soul
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
Kia Confirms Production GT Sportscar, Roadster In Development
Kia has come a long way from what it once was. Vehicles like the Forte, Cadenza and Optima are all a...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles