2013 Kia Soul User Reviews
- $14,400 - $19,900
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel economy. Nice space. Fun design with mood lights. Love the back up camera and Bluetooth.
- Small cargo and I wish there was mood lighting on the rear speakers.
Purchased As New
Great economical car that is fun to drive. I love the sport shifting option, especially when needing to get up and go. Love the fog lamps, sunroof and Sirius radio.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Kia Soul also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Kia Soul
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia GT4 Stinger gets top-down teaser
Kia has issued another teaser for its hotly anticipated GT4 Stinger Concept, which is set to debut a...Read Full Review
Kia previews next-gen infotainment systems at CES
While improving its quality, appeal and market share in recent years, Kia has made tremendous stride...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles