2001 Kia Sportage
4 Door 4X4 shown
- $3,230 - $4,204
The 2001 Sportage is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the 4 Door 4X2... read more to the EX 4X4. The 2001 Sportage's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Tracker, the Jeep Cherokee SE [Discontinued], and the Suzuki Vitara 4 Door.
Upon introduction, the 4 Door 4X2 is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 130-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. The EX 4X4 is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 130-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Kia Sportage
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
First drive video: 2014 Kia Forte brings much to the small-car competition
The Kia Forte was introduced in 2010 and gets a full redesign for 2014. That's one of the shortest p...Read Full Review
CES 2013: Hyundai, Kia add Google search to their navigation
Hyundai and sister carmaker Kia both announced partnerships with Google at the Consumer Electronics ...Read Full Review
Kia Optima SX Limited Is one way to spend $34,900
America's most sort of exciting mid-sizer — the Kia Optima SX — just got better! Ok, not really ...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles