2006 Kia Sportage
LX I4 4WD shown
- $5,482 - $9,507
The 2006 Sportage is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 6 trims, ranging from the LX I4 2WD... read more to the EX V6 4WD. The 2006 Sportage's closest competitors include the Chevrolet HHR, the Mazda Tribute, and the Toyota RAV4.
Upon introduction, the LX I4 2WD is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 140-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The EX V6 4WD is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, V6, 173-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Sportage is a carryover from 2005.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Kia Sportage
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
Kia teases sporty hatchback concept ahead of Detroit
The UK arm of Kia just released a teaser image (click to enlarge) for a new concept car that will be...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles