2012 Kia Sportage User Reviews
EX AWD shown
- $16,712 - $22,622
- No trim specified for this review
- country winding roads 27-28 mpg and freeway 29-30 mpg Very good ECO
- Rough roads it's a bit rough but the wind is distracting
Purchased As New
I did a lot of research based on what my expectations were and needs as well as warranty and performance. So far, this car has proven itself worthy. AWD LX with more options. My only complaint would be the turbulance in the wind. It does affect the handling somewhat. It has a lot of pep and drives through the mountains like a sports car and it's smooth and fun. I'm getting excellant mileage. I live in a rural area and commute so this car fits the package for me.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia GT4 Stinger gets top-down teaser
Kia has issued another teaser for its hotly anticipated GT4 Stinger Concept, which is set to debut a...Read Full Review
Kia previews next-gen infotainment systems at CES
While improving its quality, appeal and market share in recent years, Kia has made tremendous stride...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles