2012 Kia Sportage User Reviews
EX AWD shown
- $16,712 - $22,622
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy is great, 26 to 28 MPG in the city.
- Ride is noisy, not good rear vision, back window too small.
Purchased As New
I really like my sportage, like the cool / heat driving seat. But they need to make the same for the passanger seat. Rear vision is very poor, when driving you can not see too much .But in general is very good. Reliable, nice looking car.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
Kia Confirms Production GT Sportscar, Roadster In Development
Kia has come a long way from what it once was. Vehicles like the Forte, Cadenza and Optima are all a...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles