2012 Lamborghini Aventador
LP 700-4 shown
- Not Available
The 2012 Aventador is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury sports car, available in one trim only, the LP 700-4.
Upon... read more introduction, the Aventador is equipped with a standard 6.5-liter, V12, 691-horsepower engine that achieves 11-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Lamborghini Prices Used
- Local.com/Lamborghini Sales
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lamborghini News & Articles
Lamborghini Gallardo Replacement Spied Ahead of Frankfurt
Lamborghini‘s Gallardo replacement, aka, the Cabrera, was recently caught testing out in the wild...Read Full Review
Porsche vs. Lamborghini: Which Does Birthdays Better?
What’s the best way to celebrate a 50th birthday? Should the celebrant look to the past or envisio...Read Full Review
Lamborghini Batventador Puts on an Epic Flame-Throwing Display [video]
The Lamborghini Batventador has quickly become one of our favorite modded out Lambos as of late. A s...Read Full Review
From Tractors to Touring Cars: The Origin of Lamborghini
Feruccio Lamborghini didn’t start out building world-class performance automobiles. In fact, the f...Read Full Review
- More Lamborghini News & Articles