2004 Lamborghini Gallardo
- Not Available
The 2004 Gallardo is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury sports car, available in one trim only, the Coupe. The... read more 2004 Gallardo's closest competitors include the Aston Martin DB9, the Mercedes-Benz CL-Class, and the Porsche 911 Turbo.
Upon introduction, the Gallardo is equipped with a standard 5.0-liter, V10, 500-horsepower engine that achieves 9-mpg in the city and 15-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2004 Gallardo is all-new for 2004.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
- Pronto.com/Lamborghini Gallardo
- Shop411.com/Lamborghini Gallardo
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lamborghini News & Articles
Lamborghini Dynavonto: A More Sophisticated Approach
Lamborghini is known the world over for that signature wedge shape design present in nearly every ve...Read Full Review
Lamborghini officially reveals new Veneno Roadster
Sexy or vulgar – whatever you thought of the Veneno which Lamborghini unveiled at the Geneva Motor...Read Full Review
Lamborghini Aventador Project700 is Sinister in Satin
Remember how last week we were all googly-eyed over a camo-covered Lambo with a ski box? Yeah, it wa...Read Full Review
Lamborghini Batventador Preps for Gold Rush Rally
Since the introduction of the Lamborghini Aventador way back yonder in 2011, it sort of adopted the ...Read Full Review
- More Lamborghini News & Articles