2003 Lamborghini Murcielago
- Not Available
The 2003 Murcielago is a 2-door, 2-passenger sports car, available in one trim only, the 6.2. The 2003 Murcielago's... read more closest competitors include the Aston Martin DB7 Vantage, the Ferrari 575M, and the Porsche 911 Turbo.
Upon introduction, the Murcielago is equipped with a standard 6.2-liter, V12, 571-horsepower engine that achieves 9-mpg in the city and 13-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 Murcielago is a carryover from 2002.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lamborghini News & Articles
Lamborghini officially reveals new Veneno Roadster
Sexy or vulgar – whatever you thought of the Veneno which Lamborghini unveiled at the Geneva Motor...Read Full Review
Lamborghini Dynavonto: A More Sophisticated Approach
Lamborghini is known the world over for that signature wedge shape design present in nearly every ve...Read Full Review
Lamborghini Batventador Preps for Gold Rush Rally
Since the introduction of the Lamborghini Aventador way back yonder in 2011, it sort of adopted the ...Read Full Review
Lamborghini to announce new Cabrera before Christmas
After ten long and sleek years of production, Lamborghini recently built its last Gallardo. But don'...Read Full Review
- More Lamborghini News & Articles