2004 Lamborghini Murcielago
- Not Available
The 2004 Murcielago is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury sports car, available in one trim only, the Coupe. The... read more 2004 Murcielago's closest competitors include the Aston Martin DB9, the Mercedes-Benz CL-Class, and the Porsche 911 Turbo.
Upon introduction, the Murcielago is equipped with a standard 6.2-liter, V12, 580-horsepower engine that achieves 9-mpg in the city and 13-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Murcielago is a carryover from 2003.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lamborghini News & Articles
Would you rent a Lamborghini Aventador limo?
Forget the Cadillac Escalade or the Lincoln MKT for the hottest ride to your wedding or senior prom‚...Read Full Review
See how to win a rally race while your Lamborghini is on fire
Jason White of Tasmania, Australia, won the Targa High Country road rally for modern sports cars on ...Read Full Review
Even Batman gets flat tires in his Lamborghini sometimes
Halloween can pose a lot of challenges for America's brave police departments; ensuring pedestrian s...Read Full Review
Pictures: Lamborghini Aventador vs. Lamborghini Murcielago SV
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Lamborghini News & Articles