1999 Land Rover Discovery
Series II shown
- Not Available
The 1999 Discovery is a 4-door, up to 7-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in one trim only, the Series... read more II. The 1999 Discovery's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Blazer 4-Door, the Jeep Grand Cherokee, and the Nissan Pathfinder (1999.5).
Upon introduction, the Discovery is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V8, 188-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.