2004 Land Rover Discovery User Reviews
- $5,077 - $6,669
- No trim specified for this review
- INCLUDED Maintenance, Great styling, roadside service included, very capable offroad & bad weather
- Gas mileage leaves a little to be desired
I have a 2004 Discovery S, it's my third Land Rover. My last Discovery was a 1998 (Series I). I have had no major issues with either vehicle. The 2004 comes with roadside assistance included as well as ALL scheduled mainainence for the first 4 years. Their warranty is very solid, like the frame and chassis.
The 2004 Discovery has a few very nice additions from previous Disco's. The brakes are larger for better stopping power, it's got a 4.6L engine that was previously only available as an upgrade on a Range Rover, and they have brought back the center locking differental to further elevate the vehicle's capabilities. Traction control, hill decent control, and 4-wheel off-road anti-lock brakes are also standard.
I have had times where other 4WD vehicles were getting stuck or sliding off the road attempting to get up a hill in moderate snow and I just pass them almost as if there were no snow at all. I'm never afraid of the road conditions (although wary of them and cautious).
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.