2004 Land Rover Discovery User Reviews
- $5,077 - $6,669
- No trim specified for this review
- The lines on the Discovery are unlike that of any other SUV before or since.
- Gas mileage is limited, but everything else makes up for the cost.
This is my second Discovery. I was the proud owner of a 1997 Series I Discovery SE with over 146,000 miles (mostly highway). My Series I was Epsom Green and looked almost as good as it did the day I purchased it, when I traded it in for a 2004 Epsom Green SE. There is no doubt that Land Rovers require attention and owner loyalty. They are tough SUV's, but even the toughest machines will fail without proper maintenance and care. I changed my oil every 2,000 miles. I never had a failure on the road. The ride was always comfortbale and exciting. I took my rover off road several times and it looked as good with mud all over it as it did polished. I was determned to buyy the last of its kind and was lucky enough to acquire a 2004 Series II SE. While I miss my loyal an ever ready Series one, I am truly impressed with the Series II. I hope to have my Series II as long as the Series I. In spite of all the mechanical concerns the Series I or the Series II were alleged to have, there is no other car or truck in world like the Land Rover and it takes a Land Rover owner to know, understand and appreciate this vehicles ability.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.