2004 Land Rover Discovery User Reviews
- $5,077 - $6,669
- No trim specified for this review
- Style, off road capability, ride height, stereo, double sun roofs. It's a tank.
- Poor gas mileage, cabin noises.
Purchased As Used
The Disco is practically the best 4 wheel drive vehicle ever built. I have owned four of them. The HSE7 model is my favorite. I have owned Hummer (2 and 3), GMC Yukon (3 of them), Ford Expedition, Jeep Wrangler and Grand Cherokee, and serveral others including LR3. They all have maintenance requirements, so do not be surprised. The Disco HSE has air shocks that use air bags. They do wear out after about 4-5 years, but can be replaced with standard shocks for about $1,200, or new airbags for about $1500-$2000. It is a very good everyday driver. Great visibility for driver with all the windows, and extremely distinctive styling. You always feel good driving a Disco.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.