2005 Land Rover Freelander User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Great in snow conditions
- Too many problems for a new car
I did my research before buying the car and I still decided on buying it. So I was not surprised when the morning after I bought my BRAND NEW Freelander it leacked antifreeze all over my driveway! I kept the car just because I really like it! Two months after that my car started overheating. I have had numerious problems and after 2 years and 30K I just changed my transmission! Nobody beleives at how many problems I have had with this car but I still love it. I have had great customer service at the dealership and 800 numbers I called. Warranty has covered all the problems that I have had and I just love driving it around.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.