2005 Land Rover Freelander User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Fun to Drive but that's it
I've owned my since 2002, when they first came out. A Land Rover is what I always wanted. What a MISTAKE. This car has been in the shop so many times I can't count. It took Land Rover a full 2 months to fix windshield wipers. Needless to say it was like driving a new car cause they had mine so long. I would not recommend this car to my worst emeny. You pay such a high price for what. Wish I could give it back!!!!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.