2005 Land Rover Freelander User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- rarely see other Freelanders on the road, great features
- too rare (translates to parts are expensive), sucks gas, 13 visits for service in 1 year
I have a 2003 Freelander and would NEVER recommend one to someone else... not even someone I hate. In ONE year (starting with 20,000 miles ending with roughly 40,000 miles) I have had heater core go out, both rear pass. window motors fail, heater/ AC fan die, front tie rods went bad, stereo had to be replaced, tranny went out of adjustment, replace tires due to odd unexplainable wearing (at $240 each tire), center console buttons went out... theres more but I don't think it's necessary to list EVERYTHING!
Maintenance costs are high, $99 for a basic oil change due to the engine requiring odd synthetics only, $199 for an alignment...
To put it plain and simple: this vehicle is a noisy, gutless, expensive piece of junk.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.