2005 Land Rover Freelander User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Great in snow and rain
- Many unexplained electrical problems
My Freelander 2003 has had many electrical problems which appeared without warning; nothing catastrophic, but when the sunroof does not close and the sky is threatening, it does seem huge. I have never gone offroad; I would never trust the car to perform. When you drive over a bump in the road, the radio station changes (not kidding!). I have never had a car with so many "quirks" and unexplained problems. Dealer servicing is mandated for oil changes and very expensive. My dealer service center is rude beyond belief and at least a month is needed to get a loaner car. The nearby car rental relies heavily on frustrated Land Rover customers suddenly needing a car. I would never again get a Land Rover of any variety.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.