2010 Land Rover LR2 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice ride, looks good, drives good, carries my loads
- Dealer costs for anything is extreme.
Purchased As Used
Experience with dealers varies. Local dealer in Northern VA is great while experience with an Arkansas dealer was poor. Trying to resolve this via Jaguar corp was a complete waste of time. Even with the Arkansas Better Business Bureau was a joke. So, if you can't resolve it locally, don't waste your time, in my opinion.
1 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.