2010 Land Rover LR2 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Solid, sturdy ride; soaks up bumps and potholes at speed; well-appointed
- confusing Bluray setup with phone; mileage not great
Purchased As New
My third Rover, so you know I'm a fanboy. Had a Discovery and Freelander before this - Disco a little boxy; Freelander - great for 75k miles, then engine issues began.
LR2 seems rock solid, closer to the Range Rover than my previous 2.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.