2010 Land Rover LR2 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Good overall fuel econom for it's size, love handling, surprisingly smooth
Purchased As New
Overall I have fell in love with this car. Provides a great ride for my lifestyle. I have two dogs and spend a lot of time driving in the rain and snow but in the summers I enjoy the smooth ride (really depends on tires you get to! don't cheap out!) Affordable luxury would be the best way to describe this light/small SUV...very versatile. I wouldn't be best to call this a famliy car...more an active lifestyle for someone single/married without children. I am a 22 year old who lives a pretty active life and it fits well into my life.
2 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.