2013 Land Rover LR2 User Reviews
- $36,400 - $36,400
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable ride. Handles Great!
- HSE model should have electronic tailgate.
Purchased As New
Went from a murano LE to the LR2 HSE. The LR2 rides better on the road. Lacks some of the luxuries the murano... The new interior dash from the 2012 model is do much nicer glad I did not buy a 2012 model even though it was a better deal. I would not buy the base model... you can get other makes with more features for same money. So far I am really happy with it... More than I thought I would be! the turbo engine has a little go power too...
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Land Rover LR2 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Land Rover LR2
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.