2005 Land Rover LR3 User Reviews
- $9,172 - $11,819
- No trim specified for this review
- Decent use of interior space
- 2005 v8 LR3 can drive up a hill in 2nd gear without stalling out, also has trouble on hills in autom
dealer insists nothing is wrong with it -- Obviously there is some sort control problem - similar issue with the Freelander 2005 - nearly stalling out, possibly dangerously.
Range Rover 2005 in contrast has no such problems!
6 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.