2005 Land Rover LR3 User Reviews
- $9,172 - $11,819
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent Navigation System, Solid Construction, Terrain Contol Feature is a stoke of genius
- Not enough driver seat adjustment options, Controls are easily hidden behind the sterring wheel
This is my first Land Rover. I am a fomer BMW, Navigator and Jeep owner. I am quite impressed with the smooth ride, quick response, logical layout and attention to detail of this vehicle. Land Rover still needs to perfect the voice activated navigation and audio conrols though. Any background noise makes the system unusable. Also, fo a vehicle of this price, more driver seat adjustment options would be expected.
All in all, I thoroughly enjoy my Land Rover and the looks it gets are enjoyable too.
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.