2009 Land Rover LR3 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Great looking car, rugged, great warranty & service
- Terrible resale value, tires wear unevenly
Purchased As New
This is my 2nd Land Rover, and let's face it, we're buying it for the name and looks, not for the value. I traded in my Lexus GX470 for this because I missed my old Discovery that I had for 5 years. The ride is pretty rough, but I like that. the dash always is creaking or groaning, have had it in the shop quite a few times already for various problems. This car has the worst resale value! But, I don't care because I love this car and will probably get another one when this one needs to go, even though common sense tells me not to.
13 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.