2010 Land Rover LR4 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Every Feature Imaginable AND It's a Blast to Drive
- Gas Mileage
Purchased As New
I'm an SUV guy - first car was a Jeep Wrangler, then a Toyota 4Runner, then another Toyota 4Runner and now the LR4. All solid off-road rides, but the LR4 is like combining a BMW sports car with a Humvee (i.e., luxury and sport handling with incredible off-road capability). I'm incredibly surprised that anyone could review this otherwise - I can only presume that they have never owned one and are going based on whatever bias they have based on their own personal experience. Bottom line is that this is an incredibly engineered truck.
29 out of 33 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.