2010 Land Rover LR4 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Very roomy, rugged, great driving experience, lots of height and windows, sexy grill
- The Navigation system is not user friendly and difficult to see while driving.
Purchased As New
I had my eye on a used Range Rover Sport when I decided to test drive an LR4. The LR4 was more refined and less 'bread truck' looking than the LR3 so I decided to take it for a spin and what a spin it was! I was hooked on the first curve. The LR4 is spacious with an improved engine giving it plenty of torque to both hug and pull the road towards you. The grill is downright sexy. I love all the windows and height inside the cabin. There are sensors for both the front and back of the vehicle. There are so many places to store things like my sweater for when I go into a restaurant or my gym shoes for walks in the woods or the golf range. There are two ample glove compartments up front.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.