2010 Land Rover LR4 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent drivability off and on road. Will take you anywhere.
- Not the best gas mileage..but not as poor as reported.
Purchased As New
I was one of the few lucky people to get my rover early. I have owned two previous Land Rovers so I knew about the heritage of this automaker. This truck will blow you away. I say truck because it handles like one, but has good on road manners as well. It will not ever leave you stranded in a snow storm. I have owned several SUV's (Nissan, Jeep, Ford, GMC, BMW). This vehicle will flat out run circles around them off road and still allow you to drive to your nearest Ritz Carlton at Northstar Lake Tahoe in style. I have averaged about 15-18 around town.. not the best gas mielage but not as dismal as they claim. Go drive the rest and make the best decision for your family!
25 out of 27 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.