2011 Land Rover LR4 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Power, space, utility, road holding, luxurious interior, very comfortable 7 ADULT seater
- Thirsty at the gas pump, a bit unsteady at fast corners, spongy brakes
Purchased As New
Test drove ML 350, GL 450, Accura MDX, a couple of minivans and finally decided this matched space, functionality, performance, luxury, and value for money the best. We needed space for 3 adults and 3 kids and a whole load of luggage/strollers etc. I have had it for 7000 miles and as everyone else says look for excuses to take it out on the road it is so powerful, smooth and responsive. The stadium seating is comfy in the back but maybe an issue on a longer trip. I have a very annoying high pitched whistle at 35-50mph that LR so far cannot fix. Such a shame I may have to sell it or seek an exchange for this issue in an otherwise near perfect car... I have a LR4 HSE 2011 model
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.