2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque User Reviews
Pure Plus 5-Door shown
- $36,376 - $36,496
- No trim specified for this review
- Awesome ride, extremely quick, superb looks!
- Maybe a bit small - depending on what you use it for!
Purchased As New
This is one of the coolest cars I've ever owned (And I've owned 2 Audis, 4 Mercedes, 2 Landrovers, etc etc.
It's quick and tight around curves -- it really drives and feels like a sports car - and the engine sounds awesome. This is not the most practical SUV for a big family -- but if you want fun and class, this is for you. Plus the 4 cyl supercharged engine is great on gas.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.