2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque User Reviews
Pure 5-Door shown
- $41,145 - $44,145
- No trim specified for this review
- Actually better than 28 hwy 23-24 city.
- Not enough trunk space but sufficiant for my use.
Purchased As New
Some say its not a true Range Rover! I beg to differ! I took my $50 + thousand dollar off road to see, In sand it is amazing! Mudd, Snow & Ice was shocking! Where others slid off the road and through intersections the Evoque held the road! Never got stuck even in soft sand, Muddy roads are also amazing. I followed large 4x4 trucks and they got stuck and I drove around them, the 4x4 guys were shocked as I was. (Factory Street Tires without ANY lift or add on's)
I will probably never buy another Brand again! I'm 100% sold on the Range Rover Concept!
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.