2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque User Reviews
Pure 5-Door shown
- $41,145 - $44,145
- No trim specified for this review
- Gorgeous, Comfortable, Off Road
Purchased As New
Great backup camera, great mileage, beautiful...much bigger inside than it looks. Just drove a 100 mile drive...very comfortable, very quiet ride. Seats very comfortable. New Nav is really good. Voice Nav perfect! Traded in an Audi TT...and I love it. Transition from sports car to SUV wasn't hard in this beauty!
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.