2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport User Reviews
- $21,979 - $25,924
- No trim specified for this review
- King Of The Road/ Fun To Drive/ Luxury Interior
- Bad Gas MPG
I recently bought a 2008 Range Rover Sport with Luxury Interior & upgraded 20" rims. I would highly recommend this car to anyone looking for a top luxury looking SUV. I test drove the X5 & Caymen and it was a no brainer!!! If you are looking for a fuel economy truck, then look elsewhere. I love the car and cannot get enough of it. Thank you Ford for taking ownership and clearing the bad electrical reputation of the late 90's/ early 2000 years.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.