2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport User Reviews
- $21,979 - $25,924
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable, smooth ride etc.
- Very poor MPG and build quality
After 20,000 miles I now know why I see so many around Denver. It's just a status symbol. That's it. I don't think anyone really wants to admit what a poor buying decision it has been. Poor mileage, typical poor English build quality and snooty dealership. It's not very satisfying to drive and I am never going to go "off road" (actually I am kind of embarrassed to be seen in it). I think I should have looked harder at the Cayenne. I guess it is just nothing special and I could have saved money and had more fun with something different.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.