2009 Land Rover Range Rover Sport User Reviews
- $31,866 - $40,288
- No trim specified for this review
- Cheap plastic trims, noisy mechanical parts
Purchased As Used
Trims in general look like cheap plastic. I expected higher quality for the price . . . like the refinement in the German cars. But, I guess Land Rover is not quite there. Also, the engine is very noisy related to other makes. Sometimes sounds like an old beat up truck when it starts up, though it is not, and it should not. Check these things out closely before buying. However, despite these cons, I love the look of the Range Rover Sport. It has sophisticated contemporary powerful look.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.