2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport User Reviews
- $42,043 - $49,508
- No trim specified for this review
- Solid feel and handling. Beautiful new interior. Entertainment simplicity!
- None Yet... Ofcourse when you sink the foot the fuel gauge moves down as the revs go up...
Purchased As New
I loved my 2006 RR Sport S/C, but it had a few issues with the electric LEDs dimming in cold weather and the engine going into power saving mode when you gunned it for a length of time. A few rattles here and there from the bonnet and boot/trunk catches.
BUT, I just traded it in for the 2010 RR Sport S/C. The new car has oodles more pick up (I can't wait for the engine to loosen up). The car feels more luxurious in the cockpit and it has a sharper appearance on the outside. Thank God they got some new styling on the grill and wheels. The electronics and media package are superb with the Ipod/USB and satnav set ups. And you cannot fault a heated steering wheel..... Too early to talk about reliability. Only got it on Christmas Eve! So far so good.
17 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.