2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport User Reviews
- $42,043 - $49,508
- No trim specified for this review
- Exterior and interior styling and features
- Fuel economy, rear cargo space, headroom
Purchased As New
Finally a luxurious interior to match the attractive exterior which is why I waited and bought the new 2010. All the refinements and features that you would expect in a vehicle in this price range. Fit and finish is excellent, stiff but comfortable ride and precision handling, with good acceleration and braking. The touch screen is user friendly, eliminates 50% of the cheap looking plastic buttons from prior year models and has very good phone integration for my Blackberry and smart navigational options. Save yourself about $15k and opt for the HSE Luxury pkg as it has the same performance and options as the 09 RRS Supercharged and plenty of power for all but the most speed addicted drivers. Too many smart features to list but standouts include auto high beams, smart key, Harmon audio system, plug in for IPOD, heated 4 way telescoping steering wheel, and 20" rims.
24 out of 25 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.