2012 Land Rover Range Rover Sport User Reviews
- $50,381 - $61,685
- No trim specified for this review
- gorgeous to look at, finely detailed, every square inch was thought out well
- issue with little trim pieces inside, should come with better tires
Purchased As Used
I just bought an 09 with 44k miles on it for 41000. I feel that a lot of the depreciation has fallen off of the vehicle at this point. After a full afternoon of detailing the exterior (it sat on a used car lot for a full year?!) the vehicle looks brand new inside and out. The truck runs excellently and with 44k miles the car was just broken in some 30k miles ago. Excellent maintenance should keep this car running very well for a long time to come. I also bought an extended warranty for 2800 dollars that covers me the next four years. I'm sure to have some out of pocket expense over time but it shouldn't be terrible. Never buy a new car I say, lease one maybe, but the sweet spot for me is buying a lease return and ensuring you pay well below book value. Cars.com is a great resource in doing this. Expand your viewing range to 500 miles. If you aren't willing to drive 500 miles to save five grand then there is something wrong with you. At 2.49% financing and a decent trade allowance my payments are 680 a month out the door with warranty. not bad, not bad at all. I'm pleased
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.