2002 Land Rover Range Rover
4.6 HSE shown
The 2002 Range Rover is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in one trim only, the 4.6 HSE.... read more The 2002 Range Rover's closest competitors include the Acura MDX, the Lexus LX 470, and the Toyota Land Cruiser.
Upon introduction, the Range Rover is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 222-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 15-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2002 Range Rover is a carryover from 2001.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.