2004 Land Rover Range Rover User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Performance, Comfort
- Manual light shutoff is annoying
Purchased As Used
71,000 miles on our 2004 Range Rover. We've had it 3 years, no major complaints, minor things like stuck cup holders. We must have gotten a good one. Fuel economy 15.8 average, not bad for a V8. Excellent comfort, heated everything including windshield (no more scraping ice) ride quality excellent. Took it to Alaska for a year in frigid temps and unpredictable terrain, performed flawlessly. Never slipped, got stuck, not even a hint of hesitation starting. 2004 engine built by BMW, and it shows. Easy in and out with kids, carseats, and gear. 110lb german shepherd LOVES the huge cargo area with factory built in gate. Will be buying a new one very soon. Very Impressed.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.