2004 Land Rover Range Rover User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Very Luxurious, Beautiful Exterior, Very Reliable
- Gas Mileage (Avg. 16.8 MPG) But it is a Big SUV, so no complaints.
Purchased As New
I love my RR. I bought it new in 2004, and it now has 87,986 miles on it. Never had one issue. Never. It is just a thrill to drive. You actually want to take long road tips in this car. I never get tired of looking at it. As long as you take care of it, and change the oil, you should not have a problem. Even though it is a big SUV, it is very easy to drive, the view you have as a driver is very good. The interior is great! The exterior is just magnificent! I live in Santa Fe, and I take it to the ski slopes, over thick snow and ice, and it performs better than any other SUV I have driven. On the road, the cabin is quiet, and the audio system is great, very good quality. The upgraded interior is nice. I have also put on the land rover brush guard and the mud flaps. They both are quality land rover pieces. Overall, I am very happy.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.