2006 Land Rover Range Rover User Reviews
- $16,667 - $20,670
- No trim specified for this review
- Best Ride of any SUV on the Market , Great looks
- Unreliable , full of problems, way over priced , No resell value
If you have an extra $1200 a month that is burning a hole in your pocket , by all means get a Range Rover as a third car. Use it for Sunsday drives to Country Club or that all important dinner party two blocks away. LEASE , DO NOT BUY. Make sure you have the rental car option for those frequent days that your car is in the shop. In the first year of ownership , my RR had electric problem , cooling problem , the custom aftermarket interior woodwork installed by dealer pealed off, car over heated , the wind shield wiper blade disintegrated.
5 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.