2006 Land Rover Range Rover User Reviews
- $16,667 - $20,670
- No trim specified for this review
- Built like a rock- incredible quality, build materials
- nothing- you get what you pay for
As far as "too much gas" complaints- the MPG is on the window sticker! What's the shock? Ditto for the price. It's like seeing a "road- closed" sign and ignoring it, then being surprised when you slam into the barricades.
In my opinion this is the finest SUV on the planet- I am absolutley thrilled. My wife has an ML500 - no comparison, but don't tell her :).
The only very minor complaint is that the acceleration seems to very slightly hesitate and the access can be a bit difficult for less-than-tall people.
It rides like a tank, the quality is unequaled, it has every whistle and bell you could ask for, the rear seat entertainment is very seamlessly integrated into the car. I would definitely buy one again.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.