2006 Land Rover Range Rover User Reviews
- $16,667 - $20,670
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfort, acceleration, handeling, safety
- Fuel economy bad but better than large US made vehicles
Purchased As Used
I have owned this car for 6 months now and are extremely pleased. The car drives terrific. I also towed a very heavy front loader on a car trailer with great ease. Car drives great on bad roads, in rain and bad weather. Be careful, you don't realize how fast you are going. Also, I have not had a singe mechanical or electrical problem. I use the Bluetooth for my iPhone 4 without problems. Heated steering wheel was an interesting surprise and actually comfortable when you have cold hands.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.