2007 Land Rover Range Rover User Reviews
- $22,379 - $29,004
- No trim specified for this review
- The supercharged engine is great. Handling, acceleration, braking all improved.
- Very heavy, Gas guzzler. Supercharged will set you back $92,000+
i just took delivery of my 2008 Supercharged Range Rover (not the Sport). The engine on this car is fantastic. I was really suprised at how fast the car was able to accelerate given its weight. The engine is incredible and the braking is just as impressive. The supercharged comes with Brembo brakes. The interior is classy although there are alot of buttons to get used to. It really is the best SUV right now. If you can afford the supercharged, get it. The HSE is a completely different ride. You really can tell the difference.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.