- $46,380 - $58,753
- No trim specified for this review
- Beautiful, high level of fit and finish
Purchased As New
This is my 3rd Land Rover, and by far the best of the three that i've had. I have owned it almost a year... we took at 3600 mile trip this past fall... and the rover was flawless... we have 14000 miles and have had NO problems.... we love our range rover... my spouse liked it so much that he bought the LR2... we are now a two Rover house hold. If you like an SUV that is unique, classic and makes a statement than this is the truck for you..
10 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.