2011 Lexus CT Hybrid User Reviews
200h Premium shown
- $22,324 - $23,522
- No trim specified for this review
- comfortable, relatively affordable luxury/hybrid, regular gas
- small tank, back seat not welcoming, roof rack tba?
Purchased As New
I love driving this car. Have been looking into prius, jetta diesels, a3 diesel and mini (clubman/new countryman) vehicles for some time. As soon as I got into this car I knew this was the one. Mileage is great, ride is just right, sport mode is a welcome choice along with the eco and normal mode. I was not concerned about appearance however, my 17 and 22 year old sons both like this style, which definetly helped me make my decision. Never thought I would own a Lexus, happy I do!
20 out of 73 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus Teases New Concept for Frankfurt Motor Show
The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show is right around the corner. And as automakers get into the business of...Read Full Review
Lexus IS named Esquire Car of the Year
Esquire holds an annual car of the year award, and for the past four years, only American or German ...Read Full Review
Lexus tops as survey finds more auto dependability
Lexus is the top performer in a survey of vehicle dependability released Wednesday, but most other b...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles