2011 Lexus CT Hybrid User Reviews
200h Premium shown
- $22,324 - $23,522
- No trim specified for this review
- comfortable, relatively affordable luxury/hybrid, regular gas
- small tank, back seat not welcoming, roof rack tba?
Purchased As New
I love driving this car. Have been looking into prius, jetta diesels, a3 diesel and mini (clubman/new countryman) vehicles for some time. As soon as I got into this car I knew this was the one. Mileage is great, ride is just right, sport mode is a welcome choice along with the eco and normal mode. I was not concerned about appearance however, my 17 and 22 year old sons both like this style, which definetly helped me make my decision. Never thought I would own a Lexus, happy I do!
20 out of 73 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lexus News & Articles
Lexus RC F is the Lexus Coupe We’ve Been Waiting For
According to people on the Internets, Lexus doesn’t stand a chance to compete with BMW in the perf...Read Full Review
Lexus IS spans the generations at SEMA
The big news in the world of Lexus might be its polarizing new IS, but that hasn't stopped exhibitor...Read Full Review
Lexus RC F resurfaces with Carbon Package
Take one look at the new Lexus RC F and it'll be fairly obvious that Toyota's luxury divisio...Read Full Review
Lexus teases Detroit-bound F Performance Coupe... again
A few weeks ago, Lexus released a teaser image of its upcoming Detroit Auto Show reveal, simply call...Read Full Review
- More Lexus News & Articles